new BDR GT

My BDR GT just got to Florida today & it is on it's way to Vintage-motorsports in CT already. The car will be @ the Lime Rock Vintage festival next week .The Roush 342 GT is on the engine hoist waiting .

:thumbsup:

Awesome looking car, just checked out the Vintage Motorsports page. Any further pictures of the interior would be appreciated, the stitching on the dash, seats and general fit out look first class.

Jason

The car is due @ Vintage-Motorsports on Sat. so we hope there are no delays from the carrier .The BDR GT is a complete car, the brakes are bleed,most everything is done and the car is even detailed before it leaves South Africa. I'm sure we'll have to due some fine tunning but we will be working some long hours to make sure it is ready for Lime Rock . We are just showing the car so as long as it is running we'll be OK. Jayson the car is finished like a modern car interior. Full leather dash,doors,headliner,wool carpet ,the car is sealed tight & has sound deadening throughout the cockpit. Here are a few pics & I'll post more as we keep going . Mark if you are around next weekend come up to Lime Rock .:thumbsup:

RMH, where are you going to be parked? Are you going to enter the Shelby show on Sunday? In the Shelby show, all the cars are parked out on the track. I hope we have good weather!

I'm going to be with Vintage-motorsports and we will be in the mid way grass area . We are not in the shelby show but we have a 30 x 25 tent and we'll have the BDR GT 40 & a couple of Coabra's. Hope to see you there . The weather looks good so far .

Rick

Back