Open Day: Race Car Replicas Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 14th at our Gold Coast factory address.

We will have RCR-40(GT40), Superlite Coupe(SL-C), Superlite Roadster(SL-R) & lots of other cool RCR stuff on display.

Everyone is welcome, bring your friends & family.

Even if you are not in the market for a kit but just curious to see what all the excitement is about, you are more than welcome to drop by and say hello.

Currently all kits are being sold directly to customers before arrival to Australia. We've arranged for these kits to be at the factory for the open day so this is a great opportunity to view them.

There will also be RCR kit owners & professional builders available to discuss all aspects of kit construction.

We have some of our largest shipments of vehicles arriving during September and October. With a significant number of pre-ordered vehicles still available for purchase, delivery time has never been shorter.

Details:
9:00am - 1:00pm
Sunday 14th September
Unit 3 / 227A Brisbane Rd, Labrador, QLD.
Ph 07 3103 0957

If you are travelling from interstate we can arrange transfers to and from the Gold Coast or Brisbane airport. Please contact us in advance with your flight details.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Craig

For anybody undecided about coming to the open day, I can highly recommend it. We've put in a huge effort to get some very special RCR cars available for viewing.

It's the first public appearance of the SL-C in Australia.

Also the first public appearance of the SL-R in Australia.

And most people would not have been fortunate enough to experience an RCR-40 either.

All these vehicles are customer owned, so it's with great gratitude that we have been fortunate enough to secure them for the open day.

In my opinion the RCR vehicles are really something special and they possess a level of engineering, design and construction we have not witnessed in Australia before.

Plus there will be other interesting vehicles, parts & accessories on display.

Robert Jacobs from Custom Kit Car magazine will also be flying up for the event. He will be doing an article on the open day for an upcoming issue.

And I'll be sure to post photos for those that can't make it.

Last edited:
Craig, Wishing you well on your venture. It is a huge undertaking, and to have several RCR's on the road already simply well done!

Thanks, much appreciated. Not all on the road, but some are very close. The SL-R & RCR-40 will be racing in the next few weeks hopefully. The SL-C only arrived a few days ago.

The open day was a huge success.

We had 100's of people attend and view the RCR vehicles.

I was very glad I had a dozen workers at the event and all were kept busy all day.

Thanks to everyone for their support.

We will also have some RCR vehicles on display at an open day in Sydney in a few weeks. I will post details about that soon.

Attachments

• RCR open day 118 [800x600].jpg
    RCR open day 118 [800x600].jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 448
  • RCR open day 027 [800x600].jpg
    RCR open day 027 [800x600].jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 453
  • RCR open day 165 [800x600].jpg
    RCR open day 165 [800x600].jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 430
  • RCR open day 090 [800x600].jpg
    RCR open day 090 [800x600].jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_1205 [1024x768].jpg
    IMG_1205 [1024x768].jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 443
Thanks. Will have some more photos and updates on the red RCR-40 soon. It's actually just red gelcoat with vinyl graphics. Will be street registered, but mainly track raced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back