Fran.

Add me to the list... I hate doing this and over 6 months i never have, but it seems to be the only place you reply almost daily.

This week alone 4 phone calls, countless emails, text messages and even a PM here.

PLEASE call,

Billy

I think he is too busy reading your e-mails, listening to your messages, and deleting other pms so that he can try to read yours and then deleting even more pms so that he can respond to it. I hate that about pms. If you get one, it costs you two more. Seriously, I think he went on a short trip...

Billy
Hey Billy, if there is something I can help you with pm me and I will do the best I can to help. I know Fran is going a million miles a minute!I am very excited to be a part of rcr, and I take pride in our product.I will do my best to help you or anyone else just pm me or ask for me at rcr.
thanks
Denny

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Billy,

I was at the Moto GP at the end of last week and over the weekend...no email and no phone....by choice.
I did drop you a text with the info required from the Hotel on Sat. early am.

Tom,

sorry ..missed that post...I will send you specs later..if Denny has not taken care of it.

Last edited:
Thanks all.. and thanks Fran. Got what I needed from Casey today and thanks for that. Like I said, it's never been an issue but to stay on deadline I needed ya this time bud!

Speak soon!

Billy

Billy,

I was at the Moto GP at the end of last week and over the weekend...no email and no phone....by choice.
I did drop you a text with the info required from the Hotel on Sat. early am.

Tom,

sorry ..missed that post...I will send you specs later..if Denny has not taken care of it.

Fran also send me the tracking no´s:thumbsup:

TOM

Fran, having to use this option as well. Sent you 3 PM's but no reply, although i see you've posted on the forum.

Did the items which were boxed and ready to go last Monday go ?
Can you let me know the tracking number.

Cheers.
Simon

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Have not opened any messages from you....did you try calling the shop or emailing Casey?.....
Your parts did ship as I told you they would.....your large shipping invoice was included with the package.

Guys,
as I have mentioned on previous posts elsewhere....please contact the shop and speak with Casey during business hours of you cannot summon me via other methods....this thread is not one of the methods I would recommend by the way...:rolleyes:

I currently have 959 messages in my PM box on the forum..some old some new.. and I receive 100 plus emails a day....everyday.

I also need time to take care of the really important people in my life....my family.

I am as accessible as I can be but that does not mean 24/7/365...although it is pretty darn close....:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Fran - I know you're always busier than heck... Might not be a bad idea for you to put the SHOP PHONE number on your tag line. I'm sure Casey can handle it from there..

Just a thought...

Go to Blockbuster now and pickup the DVD "Winning" and show the wife and kids what racing is all about as portrayed by one of the greatest actors who ever turned a wheel on a racetrack...

Perhaps you should just call everyone you know twice a day to see if they need anything...

Stop giving Fran ideas, last thing I would want, is Fran calling me twice a day, harassing me, asking if I have done anything on my car today....but put my vote in for Casey calling me twice a day....:thumbsup:

I just know that Fran will call me when my SL-C is ready to ship, so I choose not to bother him, he's busy you see, getting my coupe together..........

Back