S L - C lift kit

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
As I mentioned earlier we have a bolt on solution to raise and lower the suspension on the SL-C and others.....

This is a bolt on kit that requires next to no mods for fitment.....

Attachments

• slc lift kit (Small).jpg
    slc lift kit (Small).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,702
  • sl-c lift 3 (Small).jpg
    sl-c lift 3 (Small).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,549
Last edited:

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Fran, I'm a little slow :) ....I'm not understanding how it works in the pictures. Can you explain?

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
It looks like a motor drives the arm(s?) to rotate and pushes the wishbone down, lifting the car nose up??

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
You guys are seeing the front sway bar also....I knew that would throw you off....hehe...its way simpler than that Bill...

The red collar is a self contained lift system...fully hydraulic..and has no effect on spring or suspension rates.
The car can be driven with the lifts fully extended with no chance of losing height..the pump has internal solenoids and "locks" out the valving ...once initiated.

The kit can also be used on the rear of any car....

Infact we will be testing a similar package on a Viper in the near future...

Total weight for each axle, not wheel, set is under 20lbs....including the pump

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
We have collars with different ranges..
the ones shown provide 2 inches at the axle which equates to over 3 at the nose of the car...
But we have three inch collars ( and longer..custom) that provide even more if there is room to package them..such as lowered OEM cars with coilover kits added....

This is a very versatile package and has tons of applications..

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
I like it! So what does such a setup run? I take it that it could work on the GT's? I have these damn tall curbs in our neighborhood, and I worry about entry into my driveway.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Dan,

as mentioned no effect on spring rates or travel....just a little added weight but nothing of merit.

Brent,
Drop me a PM and I can run over some options with you....

I've been looking for something just like this, so a few questions:

Can the units be mounted at the top of the shock absorber? Less unsprung weight, less movement of the hydraulic lines to worry about.

How much time does it take to do a full lift for 2 and 4 units?

What is supplied? I assume hoses would be by owner, but what about fittings?

What sort of lead time on delivery after order, ex factory?

And the all important, how much? What sort of cost are we talking about for a lift kit with 4 lifts?

Best Regards,

Lance

Neat solution Fran - I can see it very useful for speed bump areas and driveway entry/exit, or even loading onto some trailers.

Is there any noticeable or adverse effect on tow-in/out in operation? Although as a solution to the above though I cannot see it would matter anyway.

Fran,

I tried to put this in a PM but your box is full.

What dimensions would you need from my car to figure out if the lifts would work?

I've got a SPF GT that drags the nose slightly every time I leave my driveway so I am very interested.

BTW, any chance you can tell us what booth you'll be in at SEMA this year. I'd like to pick your brain about a RCR 70 spyder but I know you're sworn to secrecy about a SEMA project.

Can you also send me a PM on the price?

Rich.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Update... S L - C lift kit

UPDATE..

The first ten production lift kits will be here this week...

Lead time on the next batch is only three weeks...

Most are spoken for but just wanted to keep you guys in the loop....

Suitable for all low go fast cars with coilovers...not just GT40's and Superlites...

Back