Hi, Monica here

I do not own a GT40. It's a little too rich for my blood... more like my pocket book:stunned:

I drive an 05 Satin Silver Mustang GT. I love the Ford GT, who doesn't! Maybe one day a GT will be in my future. For now I'll stick with the love of my life my Mustang. Some of my family and friends make fun of me or just shake their head but I don't care, they just don't understand.

I think what I get criticized most for is patting people down before getting in my car. I caught my cousin sneaking food in there once.:furious: Everyone seems to want at least one ride in her though, hmmmm...:huh:

Hello Monica, you obviously have a passion for autos. Your protection of your auto is well understood, I'm the same way and my gearhead buddys aswell. Some day I hope you get your GT.

I sold three cars, (one I owened for 20 years, a father son project. 700+ hp, blown, BBC and a lot of history) so I could buy my GT 40 2152, with Dads aproval.

Injoy your car, don't let anyone put you down for it. Just go with your heart.

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Monica. I always appreciate women auto enthusiasts....there just are not enough of them. So "your OK" in my book :thumbsup: Plus, you're a fellow Stanger, so... double OK..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Where is Baldwin Park though....?

this thread is worthless without pics!!

lol, jk...

im sure someone around where u live would be happy to drive you around in their gt40. might even be better than owning one.
you dont have to buy it, you dont have to insure it, and you dont have to buy gas!!

haha, ok, im teasing u...
thanks for appreciating our cars and good luck with yours.
i like mustangs myself. ive owned a few.

Ciao Monica, welcome.
Note we are enthusiast fools for the OLDER gt.., new ford GT forum is in another place:
The Ford GT Forum - Powered by vBulletin

I hope u anyway will remain with us too, cause guys here will kill me sending always girls into another place:D.

Look carefully at both the shapes (ford GT and older GT40),the new is stunning..but the older is really another matter (and so much terribly smaller and bad..).

Back