Still waiting

Hello to all my friends out there, I hope you did'nt miss me to much :heart: It's just that I have been traveling with the team and a couple of the players have little, lets just say a burning sensation when they urinate.

Again are their any complete cars out there that are not waiting for any parts as of today.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Hello to all my friends out there, I hope you did'nt miss me to much :heart: It's just that I have been traveling with the team and a couple of the players have little, lets just say a burning sensation when they urinate.

Again are their any complete cars out there that are not waiting for any parts as of today.

What team do you play for?

Come on guys, lets be nice. I think he adds a little fire to the forum and his questions aren't that hard!

I have 2 RCR gt40's in my garage and they are both finished with all the parts provided by Fran.

Just to be clear, the kit is delivered in 3 months. Any extra work will add to the time frame.

I really don't think it matters. I seriously doubt that Fran will sell you a car anyway without a little attitude adjustment. You haven't been very nice so far, but that is between you and Fran.

Back