hello

Hi guys and gals.

My name is tony and im 20 living in NYC. I might possibly be buying a ford gt40 body.. not sure if its still there but i was wondering if i can get advice to purchasing one. where are the vin #s located etc.

I was told there is a roller gt40 somewhere and i will be making my way to see if it was still there..

how much would a project like this be to restore it... from what i know no motor or trans..

thanks in advance...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Tony....

Snap a few pictures and post them up here and I'm sure that someone can help you identify it.. "REAL" GT40s are very few and far between. They are some of the most documented cars in the world. Dig around on the forums here and do some searching and I'm certain you'll find what you are looking for...

i was told by some1 i know its a gt40 i will go investigate this matter today or tomorrow i will try to snap some pics.. i know it is highly unlikely it is a real, all i know is no motor or trans and its basicly a body that looks rusty. so idk my hopes are high as i would love to jump on the opportunity if it was real or just an awesome deal for a gt40 style body.

any old metal will have some surface rust if the metal is exposed.. either way would be nice if it is original.. do u know where the vin #s are on the car?

Back