Many thanks Tom !

I realise this forum is for vendors, but Id like to use it to promote and thank a GT40s member who has consistently gone out of his way to help a fellow builder..

The member in question is Tom – (EGLITOM). I’ve been in regular contact with Tom ever since starting my project and he’s always been quick and generous with his advice and support.
If this were not enough, Tom selflessly gave up his bank holiday weekend (3rd-5th Oct) to fly over and help with my body fitting…time he could easily have spent with his own project and family. During his visit Tom worked tirelessly to get the body fitting to a point where I could pick it up and finish off. Anyone who’s seen Toms’ build thread will agree that the quality of his work is exemplary and this was no less the case with the work he carried out for me. Throughout the weekend Tom constantly dispensed invaluable information and tips to help me progress with many other aspects of my build

So Tom - many, many thanks for your help and continued support - you’re a great asset to this community !

I’ll post some pics of Toms work soon, but wanted to give him the credit he deserves now.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I agree whole heartedly Simon...

Tom has been very supportive and has spent a LOT of his own time to help me address a number of questions / situations that are relevant to my build..
Tom also went well out of his way to buy and ship wiper arms to a few of us here in the states since we couldn't purchase them here...
Tom would accept no compensation for any of this...

Well Tom - If you're reading this (and I hope you are) - please know that it is my intent to continue paying it forward by helping those that I can in the same spirit that you have helped me and everybody else here on GT40s...

Thank you...

Thanks Simon, Thanks Randy

It is a pleasure to help.
I just give back what i received from other members and especially other RCR owners. All of them are very open and helpfull. I just account my self very lucky to be part of´this great community.

Thank you all

TOM

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Hmmm....that's odd...Tom's been nothing but a pain in my a$$.

Yes....just kidding. I think Tom's comradery exemplifies the spirit of this forum. This may sound kinda corny, but it is true. I agree completely with you Tom. This forum is a bunch of guys with similar interests, motivations and mutual respect who are genuinely interested in helping one another.

(of course the random a-hole does pop up every now and again as we have recently experienced....)

Back