SL-C dream Log

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
right this is getting a bit silly 3rd night on the trot that ive had SL-C dreams....

~~With fran and fitting a stereo system in the car and deciding where the speakers should go. We decide that they should be mounted outside on the bodywork near to where the side exit exhaust sits. funny thing is i agree and decide that red speakers work on black bodywork~~~

maybe more to follow....

(what a sad git i am eh?)

It's the 3rd night in a row that I have had dreams about Cheryl Cole... But that's another story! ;)

Glad to hear that you are still excited Craig! I can't wait to see the best when it arrives!

FWIW I think red accents on black bodywork would look nice!

The 911 cost me another £1,500 yesterday (service, bits and pieces) so that is yet another chunk out of the new car pot and with the $ sitting around 1.75 (and getting stronger) to the £, I need to start saving quick!

I think the Porsche has cost me about £3k this year so far and I think it will be another £3k next year as it could probably do with a new radiator, air-con pump and condensors and some other bits and pieces! It may be better to see if Nick Dames will be me a GT1 using that as a base as I will never get my investment back out of this car with prices the way they are! :(

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
dom...i think that falls into the nightmare section!

(at least you dream about cheryl cole....im getting fran hall)
hehe

Back