No more pics with Casey

Sorry Guys,:thumbsdown:

this is to inform you that there will be no more RCR car pictures featuring Casey.
Why not ? Because as of saturday she will have a very envious husband.

Casey, my best wishes for your common future on this way. Hopefully you have the same luck in finding the perfect partner as i had.

aaaand

enjoy the party :thumbsup:

TOM

Well, I was not going to tell....but since you let the news leak. Casey is officially off the market come this weekend!

Hey Gurl, don't let the stress get to you.......and keep that champagne bottle close at hand in case any starts creeping into the festivities!

Congratulations Casey
All the best.

I know some of you boys will be in need crisis counseling to get through this........<grin>

Congratulations Casey! I remember when I first got married, what wonderful time. Wishing you and yours a beautiful rewarding relationship. :thumbsup:

Best wishes
English Family

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
LOL, Thank you all for the well wishes! What is with these pictures????? I think I missed them too!?!

How bout you post some of the wedding pix. Congratulations by the way! I've been married for almost 3 months myself. I'm enjoying it so far.

Laters,

Brian

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
... and how about letting us know where you and the lucky guy 'registered' at, too.

Best wishes, Casey. I hope your husband knows how fortunate he is. If he forgets, do ask him to get in touch with one of your customers for a reminder...

T.

Here are some wedding pics, I dont have many yet! Two are with myself and hubby and one with myself and son! Thats all you get, lol!
l_759a0c4d2c3e4a80b4bdc0211d9134e7.jpg

l_7e33dfcb5f684a3987417722a3a34155.jpg

l_f77bf4741beb4b86a5a514a11c837970.jpg

Brian Hamilton

Aaww, looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!! It went by really fast didn't it? We are looking at our pictures now putting together the albums and we can't believe it all happened so fast.

Did you cry? LOL My wife balled her eyes out. But she cries at everything.

Congratulations!! You guys look like you're going to have a great life, and you work at a car shop. What could be better?!

No I did not cry, I got teary eye'd when I walked into my hall and saw how gorgeous it was but he is my best friend and I had zero doubts I was just super happy....couldn't you tell!

Well Brian know it is your turn I posted some pics so you have too, lol

Back to work I go now!!!!!

Brian Hamilton

No I did not cry, I got teary eye'd when I walked into my hall and saw how gorgeous it was but he is my best friend and I had zero doubts I was just super happy....couldn't you tell!

Well Brian know it is your turn I posted some pics so you have too, lol

Back to work I go now!!!!!

Since you asked...

Doing the deed...
34670009.jpg

The family and the preacher...
34600004.jpg

The family and my mom...
34600018.jpg

That's all you get. LOL I posted a thread about my big day in the paddock, this thread is about you girlie!!

Laters,

Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
WoW!!!!
:love:

:chug: Nice pics!!!! Congratulations again!!! :)

Me and the bride on our "cruise" to RCR to pickup the Forty;

07-02-07-Cruise1.jpg

Just me and my beloved scooter "Big-Foot"
106.jpg

Casey -Congratulations. Don't blink because the next time you see your son in a tux,he'll be on his way to the prom and believe me,it gets here MUCH sooner than you would think. A.J.

Back