Sema 2008

There will be an unveiling a one off show car that RCR has been building for the last 12 months with a very high profile Automotive designer..

I cant say much more other than its is a beauty...and nothing like you have seen from us before.

The car is the centerpiece on the HELIOS stand number 43323 in the Wheel and Tyre hall.

Be sure to drop by if you have a chance....

Tuesday morning is the "official" press conference ...
although it will be available for viewing on Monday like all other OEM displays...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
MUST BE PICS!!!!!

Once reveiled of course. Then a build thread. LOL I bet it's going to be badass. Can't wait to see it.

Laters,

Brian

you may be assured that if Fran did it, it will be the most beautiful Oscar-Meyer mobile on the planet!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
you may be assured that if Fran did it, it will be the most beautiful Oscar-Meyer mobile on the planet!

With a Billet-Bun no doubt!!!! :D

roast-my-weenie.jpg

--edit--

QQps! Wrong picture!!!! :pepper::eek::pepper:

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
No mate,
This is roasting ~
Your chick is double dating you, behind the bike shed.

Attachments

• GOOdwood 13.jpg
    GOOdwood 13.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 664
Chuck,
The car got loaded up today according to Casey...its debut is tuesday next week. I'll be there all week for my business and I'll be sure to take pics. But Fran may get back to Michigan faster than I do to Cali, so he may post up first.

We all worked 40 straight hours to get car shipped....it loaded at 6pm last night .

What started as an extremly minimalist design has morphed into a fully fledged concept car that actually works....

I am proud of all the guys here for making this happen and to the standard at which it will be displayed...

We built the car for the retired VP of syling for General Motors...Mr.Wayne Cherry.

Back