Hi from West Australia

Ive always wanted to get/build a GT40 and are now looking around at whats available, especialy in Perth & Aust.Just built and lic a super 7 so I am looking for a new project. Any feedback would be appeciated especialy any local groups cheers Ray

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Ray.
BTW....I hate running on the track with those damn super 7s. Can't shake the damn things.....:furious:

Hi Ray
I'm in WA and can link you up with many others. Alot are on this forum. Send me a PM and I'll fill you in on whats happening. RF and DRB are big in WA, with a Tornado in Busso. I have an old Westfield which I have just converted to a turbo 4g63 engine .

Hey Ray, you're welcome to contact me, no worries. I have a Roaring Forties under construction. I'm near East Freo.

Not sure how you'll go finding a MkIII rep though...

(Dave - how's the FFR Coupe going? I heard there were a few transport issues! All sorted?)

Troy.

Hi Troy
Had few issues and some damage.....The car is almost ready for Engineering. I have driven the car approx 150km's on permits. I'm moving to Perth so planning on dropping in on everyone....PM your contact details and I'll add you to my list.

Troy will be keen to see your build, Dave's transport damage is something I have been thinking about might give shannons insurance a ring Cheers Ray

Back