St. Fran...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
This makes me laugh, sorry, had to do it.

The price for my SLC has just doubled I believe... LOL

Attachments

• St-Francis-Fran7.JPG
    St-Francis-Fran7.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 467
That just cracks me up. :D

Plasma TV. :) You've got me thinking, how about a Haas CNC machine in the background, I reckon that would be perfect.

Brian Hamilton

Ya like the coffee cup in his hand? LOL That friggin made me loose it when my buddy made it. I was laughing so hard. We were going to have "Race Car Replicas" on the church in the background, but didn't really look right. This is classic...

I thought this forum could use a good laugh.

Brian Hamilton

Come to think of it, I bet we could remove that building and put the CNC machine way back there...

Thought I was seeing things, but No, Im sure 'Friar Fran' is gaining weight during each of these makeovers, too much McDonalds by the look of it !!

Brian Hamilton

lets get real...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I intentionally didn't put the money in the other hand, but that's friggin hillarious right there. LOL Oh God, where's Fran? I think he's making his way down to Texas to beat me... LOL

Brian Hamilton

That's what I heard. I called up yesterday to give you a hard time and finish the conversation we were having Wednesday before I put you on indefinite hold and Casey told me you guys had pulled an all nighter and were still working. Busy busy man!!! Can't wait to see the SEMA car!!

Back