Hi from another Australian

Hi everyone

Im luke and i have been building cars for a while now. My father and i have been building a Cobra Kit for a while and i have enjoyed it so much that I want to do it myself. So i am selling my current cars Evo 3 and an Evo 6.5 and putting my money and time into an RCR Superlite Coupe

So ill probably ask alot of annoying and technical questions over time but thats what internet forums are for arent they?:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum,Luke. There is an amazing amount of technical info here,both written and in the minds of the many experienced forum members.The RCR SL-C is generating a lot of interest right now and you'll no doubt have the benefit of input from those who are building theirs. A.J.

Hello Luke! Welcome to the forum. I'm awaiting my SL-C. As you will see there are several SL-C owners here. Love to share info, etc. You will be very pleased.

thanks for the greetings and comments it will take me a while but ill get a SLC built it will be nice to own a true un altered for the road supercar

cant wait to start

Back