RCR EUROPE Parts

Hello RCR 40 Owners,

As i got a lot of positive feedback on my stainless steel door top retainers, i have made more, which are available now.
For installation details look here.
http://www.gt40s.com/forum/gt40-build-logs/24525-toms-rcr-40-trackracer-7.html#post235947

Once installed and correctly adjusted the prevent the door top from lifting at high speed.
They can also be used in connection with door eyebrows, helping to slide under, without scratching the paint and giving double safety.
They realy add to the doors stability in closed position and inhance the funcionality of the weatherstripping as well.

The are made out of stainless stell, CNC-laser cut, CNC bent, beautifully TIG welded, tumbled and than electropolished. They feature a nice shiny surface but they are not too bling.
The male tongue is designed long enough to cover every kind of door to spider alignement. If it is to long just shorten it and rebend the tab.

PICT2982.jpg

PICT2985.jpg

PICT2987.jpg

I also have long grip DZUS fasteners on order (#6 size) for details lock here:
QUICK RELEASE DZUS® TYPE RACING FASTENER | CAMLOC® DZUS® AIRLOC® MILSPEC® MILITARY AVIATION 1/4 QUARTER TURN DRAGSTER CHASSIS PANEL QUICK LOCK MIL-SPEC FASTENERS

They will feature a 1,15" grip length, which is perfect for the nostril panel fitment. With this ,the recepting spring ( need to be ordered to your size seperately) will be mounted underneath the front clip surface and so adding to the visual approach and the safety.
They will be available in app 6 weeks.
They can be ordered than with me or with RCR US ( I will get ship half of the delivery to him)

In case of interest PM me

Thanks
TOM

Tom

The door top retainers arrived and I can confirm to anyone who is interested in buying some that they are to a high standard and beautifully finished.

Best

John

Last edited:
Back