Casey out of office today.........

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am out of the office today (sick child at home) anyways I am checking my email all day today so please if you have questions email at [email protected] as I will not be at the shop to answer the phone.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
I guess it will truly be an "Ugly" day at the office for everyone else! :) Hope your child feels better.

Hello again, I will be out today as well which I did not expect but my grandfather passed very early this morning and I still have a very sick child so needless to say coffee has been my best friend for the past 36 hours. I will be checking email like usual so feel free to contact me that way. I will be in the office tomorrow, that is a guarantee.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Casey, my condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Grandfather.

Casey, my heartfelt condolences on your grandfathers passing. Take good care of your child!

Jack...

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Aww, sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'm truely sorry for your loss. That on top of a sick kiddo really adds up. Don't let it drain you.

Take care of yourself and your family,

Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hope the kidlette gets well soon for Mom's sake...
Terribly sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing... :(

Sending a few good words to The Man Upstairs on your behalf...

Ron McCall

Supporter
Casey,I would also like to add my condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Grandfather. I never knew my Grandparents but my wife recently lost her Grandfather(whom she was very close ) and I know how hard it was for her. Hang in there!

Howard Jones

Supporter
Hugs from California. Heaven is a really cool place for Grandfathers. No sickness, no pain, old friends, and lots of love. Hard on those of us still here on earth but the circle of life is the the circle of love. God bless you, and grandpaw. Smile when you think about him. He's watching.

Your friend, Howard.

Back