SPF Mk1 #2257 Alive and Kicking!!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
That's GREAT Jeff!!!!

Loved Video #3 most of all - what a wicked sounding machine!!!

Congratulations!!!

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
That is great Jeff! Where did you get those aircleaners? Are you going to Las Vegas for the SPF get together?

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
SPF convention February 19-21, 2009, maybe we could check on a group deal on a car hauler. Kirby S. is in Houston and I know of another GT40 in Texarkana. What race schedule are you doing? Open road race? If so lets hear about it, I might be interested for sure.

SPF convention February 19-21, 2009, maybe we could check on a group deal on a car hauler. Kirby S. is in Houston and I know of another GT40 in Texarkana. What race schedule are you doing? Open road race? If so lets hear about it, I might be interested for sure.

I do Spec Miata in NASA and SCCA and will be racing MX-5 Cup also. The scedule hadn't come out yet for the MX-5 cup stuff. I would like to make the SPF deal but as of now, probably can't.

The aircleaner was through Dennis Olthoff. He had someone making them for him that is a member here. Jack?

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
The aircleaner was through Dennis Olthoff. He had someone making them for him that is a member here. Jack?

That would be me, I hope you like them, let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks again for those. They are awsome!!! Exactly what I needed. We mounted the air temp sensor inside the left one. The window was the only thing that had us stumped a bit. I called Dennis and he cleared us up on it. Thanks again for some great stuff!

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Thank You! We should have a GT40 get together in TEXAS someplace, keep that in the back of your mind. Dallas is only 5.5 hours for Mike Trusty and myself, Kirby is just south in Houston, and there is someone Texarkana that has a Black MK11 plus a couple others on the forum.

Back