MSD

I've just fitted a MSD ignition box and blaster coil to the GT, wow what a difference she starts easier ticks over nicer and pulls better through the gears. Best couple of hundred quid I've spent in a while.
Noticed that my plug leads have seen better days and I need a longer coil lead as I've moved the coil from on top of the engine. Any suggestions where is the best place to get some?

Alan

Hi Alan -

MSD work well, good choice.:thumbsup:

Re your leads, if you fancy having a go yourself, you can get kits to make your own custom length set. Not difficult, you can cut to length and get a very neat result - very satisfying.

Among others - try Real Steel on <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_injection id=softomate_highlight_0 title="Call this phone number in United Kingdom with Skype: +441895440505" mode=".compat" skypeid="0" skypeaction="call" nof="" isfax="" fwidth=".w16" type=".flex" path="file://C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/" durex2="16" durex="499" context="01895 440505"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgA id=skype_tb_droppart_0 title="Skype actions" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.compat.flex.w16.gif)" skypeid="0" skypeaction="drop" skypesms="0"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgFlag id=skype_tb_img_f0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/GB.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgS id=skype_tb_img_s0></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_injectionIn id=skype_tb_text0><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_innerText id=skype_tb_innerText0> 01895 440505 </SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgR id=skype_tb_img_r0></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN>

page 3 on 'accessories' http://www.realsteel.co.uk/section9.pdf

ps - HAPPY NEW YEAR

Back