computer logon problem

I can log on at my work computer but when I log on at my home computer it will not let me. I have logged on there for years. I had the password saved so it logged in auto. It will say welcome and look like I am logged in but when I select anything it kicks me to the log on prompt. I tried logging in and it says it is redorecting but then goes to the log on prompt again. Any suggestions?

Thank you
Jim N

Ron Earp

Admin
Not sure. I'd clear out the cookies and try again. I'm using both IE and Firefox and don't have these issues. If it were the forum it'd be far more widespread than a single user.

I am 99% sure it isnt the forum Ron. I can log on on my work computer fine. I turned off my virus software and tried and it still will not let me get on. Actually it logs me in automatically but when I try to access anything it puts me back to the logon prompt. If I try to log on manually it says welcome and redirecting. Then kicks me to logon prompt. I will delete the cookies and try. Computers are my friend, computers are my friend :)

Thanks again
Jim N

Back