Hi Jim -

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for saying hello.

Do you have a 40 at the moment? looking to purchase? just looking?

Or perhaps your interest is in a different marque, eg T70 etc

Where are are you from - north/south.??

A few details about yourself will likely elicit further reponses other than the usual 'hello'...

Anyway - take your time having a look around, use the search facility as LOADS of topics have been covered in great depth, but if in doubt, ASK, most forum users don't bite and are in fact quite welcoming.

Have fun. :thumbsup:

Hi Paul,
No i don,t have a GT40 but would like one(in my dreams)!
live not that far from London,U,K about 17 miles.
ist love is probably a Cobra but Gt40 very ,very close 2nd

Well - welcome again...

Lots of Cobra owners on here too. :thumbsup:

And like you, I don't have a 40 either - but have been very lucky to have driven and compete in a few.

Good club scene over here too - check out both UK clubs. Enth club cater for all 40 marques and have a lively social scene and GTD club enjoy track events, both fun and competition - again for all 40s and other 'big engined cars'....

Welcome Jim, lots of interesting things on here and even if you don't have a 40 (yet) there are a good number around the south of the UK, you never know you might be able to tie up with someone for a look around and ride out before you take the plunge - with the current economic climate you might find that they become affordable in the next year or so, never say never:thumbsup:

Welcome Jim, lots of interesting things on here and even if you don't have a 40 (yet) there are a good number around the south of the UK, you never know you might be able to tie up with someone for a look around and ride out before you take the plunge - with the current economic climate you might find that they become affordable in the next year or so, never say never:thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind welcome!

Back