EuroSunday monthly events world wide

As we wish to follow the forum rules we will post all EuroSunday event information in this thread only. All event updates and post event images will be kept in this thread. Please post comments, suggestion or you images in this thread so we can continue to improve and grow the events.

EuroSunday is a free informal event open to all local car and motorcycle clubs as well as individual owners. EuroSunday is geared towards the super exotic, rare, and vintage Euro cars and motorcycles. We do welcome all types of cars and motorcycles to attend and showcase their rides. This is an open invitation to all who can respect the location, attendees, vehicles, and the law.

For full details on the event and posted event images please see EuroSunday.net A monthly gathering of Euro car & motorcycle enthusiasts.

The image below will update with the new event dates for all the EuroSunday events.

eurosundayevent.jpg

Here are 4 random images from the Bay Area event on 1/18/2009. If you wish to see more images please see the Bay Area event page.

WDN_6196.jpg

WDN_6205.jpg

WDN_6214.jpg

WDN_6285.jpg

Here are a few images from the last event in January.

Next event will be the 4th Sunday in February.

If you wish to help we are looking for more photographers and help on spreading the word. If you wish to help please PM me and I will be happy to chat with you.

Thank you

009.jpg

017.jpg

004.jpg

028.jpg

Here are 4 images form the Fresno event on super bowl Sunday. It was a great showing including a new S-Line Audi that was lowered and on HRE's and a ACR viper the showed and went on the drive.

If you wish to see more images please see the Fresno city page.

2-1-08%20117.jpg

2-1-08%20085.jpg

2-1-08%20001.jpg

2-1-08%20007.jpg

Ron Earp

Admin
Ford GTs would definitely not fit in, given they are American cars by birth.

GT40s being about 1/2 and 1/2, do they fit in?

Definitely the ACR Viper doesn't fit, American through and through. Is that a Vector? Another American car.

Ford GTs would definitely not fit in, given they are American cars by birth.

GT40s being about 1/2 and 1/2, do they fit in?

Definitely the ACR Viper doesn't fit, American through and through. Is that a Vector? Another American car.

GT 40's fit into the range as they are rare. The event is for Exotic, rare and vintage car and bike owners. This means the event is primarily focused on Euro Cars but like all things there are acceptations. Ford GT / GT40s, NSX, GTR, Saleen S7 are exotic and rare respectively. We also have AC cobras real and replica attend which fit rare. The event might be Euro by name but is welcome by all.

Also GT40 is british by design and built if I remember my history correctly? So you can call it Euro that way if needed =)

I have attended many of the eurosunday events in the Sacramento area. Definately recommended if you want to check out some really fantastic cars in a low key, fellow car enthusiast enviroment. Because it is usually over by 10:30am on a sunday, I think you get people who are truly passionate about cars in general. So there seems to be very welcoming as long as you fit that mold. So don't let the Euro thing keep you away. I have attended with my Saleen S281SC Roadster and it wasn't an issue. I have also brought a 66 GT350 and USRRC Cobra that a friend owns. Lots of nice people and cool cars. Check it out if it is in your area.

Images from the Monthly Marques event for Porsche, Mercedes and Smart. There was a great selection of the cars and the images posted here is just the tip of the iceberg. Noted cars are both generations of the Lamborghini Diablo, Ferrari's, Bentley, Aston Martin, Porsche, Mercedes, Mini, and Ducati to Aprilia. If you wish to see all the cars see the Sacramento images section.

DSC_0183.JPG

076DSC_6955.JPG

022MMQ_0446.JPG

002DSC_6888.JPG

053DSC_6959.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

038MMQ_0535.JPG

029DSC_6903.JPG

035MMQ_0447.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

Images from the February Bay Area event have been uploaded to the website. Some of the highlight cars from the event were a Rolls Royce Phantom, several Porsche's and new M3’s. Below are four images from the very rainy and wet event. No Motorcycles at this event. Despite the weather, the Fresno ES crew was out to meet the die hard bay area attendees.

Hope to see everyone at the next event and make sure check out the images and videos on the website at eurosunday.net. We have added the latest videos from Eyepatch films and Brian Zuk.

WDN_6573.jpg

WDN_6553.jpg

WDN_6549.jpg

WDN_6547.jpg

Here are a few images from the latest event in Sacramento. Despite heavy rain there were 35 cars and even 2 bikes in attendance. Please see all the "wet images" on the Sacramento site.

Picture%20008.jpg

Picture%20032.jpg

Picture%20064.jpg

Picture%20045.jpg

Here are the images from the last EuroSunday Miami event.

*******Please note that the location for the next event is changing to the Miramar location for the next few month:********

LOCATION - 2945 SW 160th Ave Miramar, FL 33027

We still need help with Photogrophy and getting the word out to the local Euro car / bike clubs and owners. If you wish to help please email or the crew in Miami.

==========================================================================

EuroSunday-Miami-009.jpg

EuroSunday-Miami-012.jpg

EuroSunday-Miami-024.jpg

EuroSunday-Miami-004.jpg

Here are some of the images from the Fresno event for March.

There are more images on the Fresno website and more to be uploaded soon.
eurosunday.net/fresno

*** A note that for May and June the location will be moving.***

IMG_5969.JPG

IMG_5913.JPG

IMG_5930.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_5785.JPG

Images by marque for the Sacramento and Bay Area CA events in March. For more images please see the respective cities.

Ford GT
IMG_2822.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

Back