Reputation?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I just notice the little rep counter thinggy was gone. Never really knew what it was for, but I was up to 6 or so. Yay!! LOL Just an observation.

Laters,

Brian

Brian,this might be a good thing for you as I've heard some questionable things about your reputation... oh,wait...you meant on the FORUM......

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
We have all been 'equalised' Brian- pity it couldnt be applied world wide--:)

Jac, we may have been equalized, but you'll always be the 'Yoda' of the site, in my eyes. :)As far as being equalized "world wide" I think it is already happening. :(

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Brian,this might be a good thing for you as I've heard some questionable things about your reputation... oh,wait...you meant on the FORUM......

Aaaaahhhhh shaaadap!! LOL

Jac, we may have been equalized, but you'll always be the 'Yoda' of the site, in my eyes. :)As far as being equalized "world wide" I think it is already happening. :(

Yeah, at least in our bank accounts now that we have CHANGE coming our way...

Jac, we may have been equalized, but you'll always be the 'Yoda' of the site, in my eyes. :)

Jac Mac has been known to appear a little green around the edges from time to time,especially following a bit too much 'celebrating' but his ears are nowhere near that long!
A.J.

Back