Newbe from Englishtown, NJ

Watched the Ford GTs go from the first hard times at LeMans to winners. Somewere I have the audo ot the ABCs Wide World of Sports broadcast of there first win on tape. I High School I marched to a different durm, everyone was into Drag Racing, I followed the Sports cars. No GT40 in future plans, not that a Lotto could change this, I do have 1971 TVR Vixen 2500 w/V6

Attachments

• P1010023.jpg
    P1010023.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

TonyM

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Paul,

Welcome to GT40s.com...it's nice to see someone else from NJ on here and also someone with a cool British car...

All the best..

Hello Paul. At one time I had a Vixen and a Tasmin 280i, a Jaguar XJ-6 and a
Pre-litigation series 2 Westfield Seven. OMG! four British cars at one time! Fun cars.
Welcome to the forum! Now it's an old Chevy pickup, two Hyundai's and
an RCR SL-C. There is a wealth of knowledge in these pages enjoy it.

Thanks guys., TonyM & Molleur. TonyM I saw an old post about no GT40 in NJ, well last night Feb 27, on the GSP as I was going across the Driscoll Bridge, I was past by 2 GT40s. Molleur you then know what wacky cars the had built TVR can be. Hay My other cars are a 2000 Honda Accord V6, and a 2002 Eclantr GT. I have learned that you have to look at other car sites to get ideas for you car.

Attachments

• P1010024.jpg
    P1010024.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 231
  • TVR FRONT.JPG
    TVR FRONT.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 224
  • file000.jpg
    file000.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 259
  • P1010178.jpg
    P1010178.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 251
Paul, appears that you know Hayes Harris. I've bought two cars from him. Known him for many years. Kool car!

Paul, appears that you know Hayes Harris. I've bought two cars from him. Known him for many years. Kool car!

Yep, bought the car from Hayes, and he delivered the car to me. He was coming up for the TVRCCNA yearly show and dinner, so he brought me the car. :thumbsup:

Purchased the Tasmin and the Westfield from him. Wish I had bought a replica B-16 body he had a couple years ago. Really condsidered it then I saw the SL-C. No contest!

Hi Paul, They grow webbed feet & find their way down under as well! One 'well known' forum member spent a few pleasant weekends here recently studying the tail lights of this one! :):)

Last edited:
Hi Paul, They grow webbed feet & find their way down under as well! One 'well known' forum member spent a few pleasant weekends here recently studying the tail lights of this one! :):)

Jac Mac, thanks for the welcome, TVR are tough little buggers, We have quite a few members on our varrious web sites from your part of the world.

Welcome Paul;
Nice car, looks really clean and well kept.
I am also in Jersey, Near clinton.
Cheers
Phil

Phil thanks for the welcome. WoW do I see that you scartch built a Mk I, Well have to look you up when I the area.:chug:

Paul

Paul;
Anytime, just PM me and I can give you my number. Still working on it, but you are welcome to come by and as we say here in Jersey "Shoot Da Bull" Here is a less than clear photo, but you get the idea.
Take care
Phil

Attachments

• gt photos 025.jpg
    gt photos 025.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 220
Back