Hello poison curls!

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site, so cut me some slack for a while, please. I'm putting a Roaring Forties car together in my home in Perth Western Australia. It's going to be a fairly basic car with the 5.4 Boss engine and Audi 6sp box. I just have the door handles and mechanisms to fit and then she's off to the paint shop.
There's a small community of us GT40 types in Perth and at the moment there are three cars being put together. We all keep in touch and swap ideas and tools and share freight arrangements...all the sort of stuff that helps to keep it a fun project.
Anyone else out there doing something similar?

Rick

Welcome Rick,
Thee is a host of information and ideas that I'm sure you will enjoy here. Almost EVERYONE on this forum shares openly, and there is a great spitit of camaraderie amongst the members. Enjoy!

Welcome Rick,

The world is smaller than you might think, especially on GT40s.com.
Welcome to the party.

Everyone seems to be doing something similar!

Ps. What is "poison curls"?

Welcome Rick to the forum.

Yeah, it certainly helps when you have assistance of other builders/owners. That's one of the great advantages of being a member of a club.

Sounds like your build is progressing well.

Welcome Rick,

having come to know Rick well through his build, questions, constructive critisism and enjoyed his sense of humour, I'll take a stab at it meaning boys and girls.

PB

Hi Rick,
Just like to say thanks for the phone call that wound up with me coming out to meet the lads Troy, Errol and yourself. Thanks also to Troy for the venue, Good tucker and showing me his build. Had a great afternoon! inspiring!
Cheers guys!
Kind regards, Gus.

Back