Newcomer!

Hello!
I am Goran and I am new member to this site.
I joint simply because of the GT40 which seems to have everything a sports car should have. On top of that it has a racing history as well.
That's why I have decided to buy a GT40 and by taking part on this forum I hope I can learn more about the car.
Looking forward!
Goran

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Goran,
Welcome.
The is another Goran on this site , also from Sweden, and I'm sure he will introduce
himself and his product - a Swedish built GT40 called , I think, the Gox gt40.
It should be quite a nice suprise for you.
Regards
Dave M

Goran, welcome!
There is a great amount of knowledge shared on this forum. Skillful members and very helpful. Enjoy!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome to GT40s Goran!

If we can be of any assistance - please let us know!

Hi Goran

welcome to the world of GT40s. You will find (almost)everything you need to know on here.
Lot of knowledgable guys here willing to help.
What kind of GT40 you are looking for? Street or Race, original or replica ? There is information here for every kind.

Welcome

TOM

Thank you all for a warm welcome!
To answer to some of your questions; I am looking for a already build replica which I intend to use most probably more on track than road (as I imagine it right now)
I own a beautifully build Jaguar C-Type 1952 replica which I had build in UK and mostly use on road, GT40 would fill out the need I have for track sessions.
I don't have any experience in driving on track with a car, however I have spent loads of hours practising and club racing with my Ducati´s, which should at least be of some help in choosing right line.
Unfortunately I am not in a position to build my own car why I will look for a turn key GT40 from either CAV or Superformance. So I will keep my eyes open in the "cars for sale" section. Going for an original is out of my range!
Regards

Back