RCR Superlite Roadster -SL-R build by Gage

Hi everyone,

For those who are curious, I wanted to point to my own RCR SL-R build for any who might be interested in building one.

I'm near Memphis Tennessee, a former Ariel Atom owner of the first blue Atom built in the U.S. (Brammo chassis #44) I sold that car to pay off debt and invest a good sum. But I was hooked on the concept of a light weight exo-skeleton type car with very low maintenance costs and an incredible driving experience. Another Atom was out of the question due to their ever increasing cost.

Google led me to the SL-R. Then I flew to Detroit and met Fran, sat in an SL-R, and liked nearly everything I saw.

I've ordered one and will pick it up in a few weeks. In the mean time I've made a few plans and bought a few parts as covered here in this thread: Atom Ariel, Sonic7, Kit Car Forum, Superlite Roadster, KTM

I'll be installing a 2006 Civic SI powerplant, and "yes" is the answer to your question.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Awesome Gage. I have been following your build progress, or your build thread I should day, on the other thread. Can't wait till you're actually building it. Good luck and keep us updated.

Laters,

Brian

Maybe this appears to be a dumb question, but how do I edit my own threads here? Where is the edit button?

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
There's not an edit option in the RCR Section. That's an agreement between Fran & Ron. I think Fran can edit the posts on here though. You can make a correction post though. LOL

I will simply type very carefully in the future.

Fran, all the mounts, bolts, and muffler are headed your way tomorrow.

Attachments

• Picture 158.jpg
    Picture 158.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 694
  • Picture 159.jpg
    Picture 159.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 698
Back