BIG BRAKES 006.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 526
  • BIG BRAKES 032.jpg
    BIG BRAKES 032.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 634
  • BIG BRAKES 033.jpg
    BIG BRAKES 033.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 501
You guys have been busy making toys for boys with more dough than me! Very nice finish work on display, great dash.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Incredible!!! Great job! Is the dash painted or covered? I also like the aluminum treatment in the front of the chassis. What transaxle?

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Breathtaking. :thumbsup:

The trimwork around the fluid reservoirs clearly falls into the category of truly elegant solutions.

T.

Really like it Fran, splendid job once again! The 904 is exactly what I would have spec'd. Well done!

Your up late.........

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Fran. what v12 do you have there? You now how iI love V12's. Really nice!!
Randy

That's a Colombo V12 from the 400i family of F-Cars if I'm not mistaken. I did make a mistake last time Fran posted pix of a V12 RCRP4 and was corrected. I belive I'm right this time due to the intake tract which goes into the top of the cylinder heads. Pretty cool setup.

Laters,

Brian

Yes, it's a Colombo V12, but a 365/400, rather than the 400i. I wanted the look, sound and hp of the carbureted verses the injected engine. I'm really drooling, and can't wait to get it here! Again Fran - what a great job - it looks fantastic.
Jim

hum,..Fran..isnt the owner a forum member maybe? (I know another guy is doing a wonderful p4 with a v12..)

Wonderful work..as everything u make (and i am still here waiting the rcr jacket fran..;))

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Yes, it's a Colombo V12, but a 365/400, rather than the 400i. I wanted the look, sound and hp of the carbureted verses the injected engine. I'm really drooling, and can't wait to get it here! Again Fran - what a great job - it looks fantastic.
Jim

I was close. LOL I knew what the name of the engine was. Beautiful car man. You absolutely must take video of it and many MANY more pictures.

Congratulations sir!!

brian

Back