Question about Road America Meet...

I was thinking of driving in on saturday morning...
if i do, could i still expect to park where all the other gt40s are going to park? if i park where all the other gt40s park, am i there for the day, or could i leave anytime? (like will i be parked in till the end of the day?)
i could spend the day and split in the evening or something....

thanks for any advice.
i called the nearby hotels awhile back but they were only taking 4 day reservations and i wasnt going to spend 4 days there..:)

I cant imagine being parked in anywhere at Road America as much room as there is to work with. I would think everyone involved in our group would want the flexibility to get in and out at their convienience. Im pumped about meeting other owners and seeing all of our cars together in the same place. That weekend is going to be a blast!

I cant imagine being parked in anywhere at Road America as much room as there is to work with. I would think everyone involved in our group would want the flexibility to get in and out at their convienience. Im pumped about meeting other owners and seeing all of our cars together in the same place. That weekend is going to be a blast!

do we have to buy the VIP parking option?

We would need to defer to someone in the Windy City Cobra Club because that is where the forum members are planning on gathering at present which is on the inside of turn 5. I don't remember anyone mentioning a VIP parking option.

Steve

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
My guess, is no. I had VIP parking last year, and it is a long way from turn five. There are no bad spots at Road America, that I could find. We stayed in Chilton about 20 miles away. Very nice little town. I wish I didn't have other commitments as I would like to go back this year.

ENJOY the race for me too.
Kindest Regards
Brian

thanks guys....
i wont make it till saturday but i kinda would like to know what the heck im doing and where im going...
for once...:)

Back