help asap fan override switch???

need some help ASAP my fan override switch does not activate the fans, I don't think my fans are working at all, I'm looking for the 40 amp fuse that is shown in the owners manual but don't know where it is located any help would be great I need to know the location of the 40 amp fuse.

thanks
Darell

I'm definitely not an electrical expert, but I think the 40A fuse you refer to is behind the firewall on the right side.

On page #2 and #38 of the owners manual doesn't help much with location....don't forget to check the ground. I guess I need to invest some time to figure out where the relays and fuses are in the car.
Grady:uneasy:

So was it in the fuse panel in front of the passenger side dash, or is there another location?

Mike

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
It is piggybacked on the same mount as the 80 amp fuse. Both are located on the side of the fire wall just next to the alternator and in front of the battery compartment on the right side of the engine area. The are tucked back on the inside of the sheet metal box section.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Its very easy to blow if you switched relay A with relay C. A B C D all look the same but two different relays.

Back