Electric door poppers

I am strongly considering the door poppers. I don't like the cables and springs because of the working conditions to install them. What I would like to do is get a set of poppers and wire the door handle to operate an electric connection that would pop the door open. I have 2 sets of mechanical door closer/locks. It is a matter of just mounting all and not having the intricate stuff to hook up. I don't like the confined space. My door handles are great in that they are already drilled and the mounting holes are in perfect location. I may have to remove the interior part of the door to mount all the pieces and re glass them in. The upholstery will hide all the cuts/glue/screws.
What I am asking really is which poppers are people using(brand, type)? Which weight popper are you using(35,45,60,108)? I have seen both the hidden emergency openers and emergency button type actuators(looks like the old starter buttons). I would think the cable openers would be the better type as a dead battery would knock out the emergency button unless it is activated separate from the regular wiring harness(9 volt battery or some such set up).
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am almost finished with the car but this is oneof the last sticking points for me.

Bill

Back