Making the Nemesis street legal

I had my heart set on the SL-R, but I can't help but want that bodywork on the nemesis- it's gorgeous. However, I would only buy it if it were 'streetable'.

What would be required to make it street legal? Apart from the wiring kit.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Ted,

every State differs....

I dont have plans to make the Nemesis street legal from the factory but as mentioned elsewhere somne smaller option packages to help with the process will be available....but that is as far as I will be taking the street legal side of things...

The rules change from year to year in many States and its just not viable for RCR to stay ontop of all of them.....

I think Mass. is a pain in the ar*e from what I hear but others may chime in to help and tell us otherwise.....

Hi, in Ma at the present time you would need a donor drive train with the title from it and the drivetrain would need to be complete with what ever emission equipment came from the factory or wait until the sema bill passes. ( only state so far to veto it)
good luck Bob

Bob, how would that work if the donor drivetrain was from a motorcycle, then? Sounds like this is the paradox since you probably can't title something with four wheels as a motorcycle...

--Donnie

Back