ERA at limerock labor day

Lloyd,what about a gathering at one area of the track,non marque specfic,as was done at Road America? Is anyone interested in forming up into such a group? Also, I may have a camper there and will have some extra space. A.J.

Just got back from dragging ERAGT2077 out to Road America and now trying to get it together to get out to the SAAC Convention 8/6-8th.

Lime Rock is always on the schedule. We will be there for the entire weekend, Friday through Monday afternoon. As in the past, we have an RV space near the bridge into the LRP infield where any ERA owner (frankly anyone) is welcome to come and join us. We'll have a tent or two and drink, so do plan to stop by. On Sunday following the car show we do a little cruise through the Berkshires, ending up at a restaurant (Dutch treat) out in the horse country near Millbrook, NY.

A few of us stay at a YMCA camp approx. 4 miles from the track. It's "bunk beds", but low key and low cost. If you're up for trying that, e-mail me at [email protected].

Jim

PS: As for what we will have there, who knows. But, in all likelihood, the SS, the FIA and the GT, plus couple of ERA427SCs.

...oh, and Bob P. does many things, but he does not "do" car events. Kayaks, white water, crazy stuff like that...

Lloyd:

My source of tickets is LRP. If you order them in advance there is a price "break". Years ago I worked to try and get group discounts, but frankly, it wasn't worth the effort; i.e.; laying out the money and trying to collect from folks who might or might not show up. Discounted tickets may be available through BMW dealers (although that is based upon prior years information).

Jim

Lloyd:

A couple of thoughts:

1. Get your ticket in advance, last year that helped insure that you had infield parking.

2. Arrive early.

3. Drive the GT40 (and look and act like you belong).

If all else fails call me on my cell (e-mail me for #) and we'll come and get you...

Jim

Lloyd:

A couple of thoughts:

1. Get your ticket in advance, last year that helped insure that you had infield parking.

2. Arrive early.

3. Drive the GT40 (and look and act like you belong).

If all else fails call me on my cell (e-mail me for #) and we'll come and get you...

Jim

Last year I arrived with my GT40 and wearing a SPEEDTV shirt and the guy at the ticket booth just smiled and waved Karin and I through. :pepper:

Back