Run and Gun 2009

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
OK....

Superlite Nemesis....
Hayabusa "hotrod" 250hp engine package.....
Driver: Tom Schwab , Eglitom coming from Germany to add a little International flair and bring some beer and Bratwurst..

Superlite Coupe...
Stock LS7/Ricardo
Driver: Dean Lampe...travelling all the way from Ill..

Anyone else coming along ??????...

Chuck

Supporter
Fran:

Had not planned on coming, but with Tom and Dean there may need to show up to keep them in line . . . . . Sounds like a really good time!

So, Fran, will you be there too?? That would be the clincher . . . .

Chuck

Hi Chuck

I still have to buy you a dinner, so you have to be there and i want to see your GT40 compete.

FRAN
thank you very much for the opportunity to drive your newest development. Hope to meet the expectations ( actually im pretty shure)
TOM

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Myself and at least one of the shop guys for sure....
maybe even an downunder RCR crew member again...not sure about him yet ...
he's busy with the new RCR Australia facility....

Tom,

my pleasure....just drive it like a bike (that you are stealing) and we will be fine!!

Last edited:
The guy doing the bodywork/paint on my cobra (Ralph) is going to the driver for Mongoose in their new car - don't let him smoke the SLC Fran, or you'll never hear the end of it from him how Alex should have bought the Mongoose instead (and I'll never hear the end of it either, heh :drunk: )

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I guess Tom had better not beat him with a bike engined $20k car then.....or you will have to buy one of those too...

I guess Tom had better not beat him with a bike engined $20k car then.....or you will have to buy one of those too...

Maybe....although I'm still holding out hope that by the time project #3 roles around, you'll have modified the 917 to take a big block chevy/ford.

Hey, I hear there's a lot of demand for that particular option.

Honest :lipsrsealed:

I will try to give the Mongoose guys a run for the title. I have a few laps at Gateway under my belt. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Fran for the opportunity to represent RCR in the SLC. I'm not nearly as concerned about hitting the wall in YOUR car! :shocked:

I will try to give the Mongoose guys a run for the title. I have a few laps at Gateway under my belt. :thumbsup:

Their new car (if they run it) is supposed to be pretty gosh darn light (<2000lbs) .... but still, it can't match the aerodynamics of the SLC.

If the SLC lays the smackdown on it, afterwards be certain to tell Ralph (driver) something like 'it looks like Alex bought the right car'. That'll be good for a few laughs :laugh:

Hi Fran,

I just booked and paid for my airfares to make the trip from downunder yesterday, looking forward to seeing the RCR line up on the track. It also will be fun to put faces to names

Andrew

Kate and I had the best time there last year. Unfortunately work is keeping me at home this year. Its a really well run event, the people are really friendly.

Thanks to Fran for the opportunity of a lifetime last year in the SLC, its a great car.

Have a great time guys.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Hi John,

hope you guys are well....it was a pleasure to to have you here.

Deans got to get his "big brass ones" out of storage for this years event...may have to keep the GT40 on standby too incase any others show up...wink.

Andrew ,are you bringing the RF over to compete or just spectating?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Sorry Crash,
actually its not the GT-P...its their new lightweight Grand Sport track car...not listed on their website....its not a Rotary either...wink

And this thread is on the RCR forum not the Mongoose forum.....:p:

Hey, you can blame EFNFAST for bringing up the Mongoose, not me. I thought I was helping you out by pointing out that it was even heavier than Bruce stated.

But hey, I've come to understand that no good deed goes unpunished on this forum.:huh:

Fran,

Would have liked to be able to bring the RF over but its running on the 4th October in AUS hence logistics made it impossible, not to mention cost.

Kindly been offered a shared drive of an RF at Run & Gun. Looking forward to it!

Andrew

Back