Webers 40 IDF needed

I am assuming that you are looking for some near by to you, but if you have to import them in to you, you can find plenty of these on ebay. I would be happy to track some of these down here in the US, but I don't have any at the moment for you. I need to renew my vendor status here first, but that should be no problem. Let me know if you want me to help.

Warmest Regards,

Erik Johnson
GBox Sales Manager
(303) 440-8899 work
(303) 895-4828 cell

Tom, my experience has been that a lot of people offer to sell "40 IDFs" on ebay and other forums but many neglect to determine what series 40 IDF they actually have. As you probably know, it's important to have matched IDFs - the progression holes can be vastly different on different 40 IDFs and the engine won't run right on non-matching IDFs.

I've learned this lesson first hand having bought supposedly "matching" webers only to find out they have different progression holes drilled and therefore aren't compatible in a multi-carb setup. A big waste of money.

The 40 IDFs are a lot of carb for a 1,500-2,000cc VW engine - be ready to monkey with a lot of jetting!

Hi

Eric Thanks for your offer. I would go the way to import them if they are in good condition and of the series /68/69 and a matched pair.

CLiff engine configuration is not quite defined yet, but i think we are looking for 1915 or and 2330 cc version.

TOM

Back