Video of fireup DRB#5

I have a video or two of the first fireups I attempted with my car. Actually the third, forth and fifth as the engine builder did it twice to get it running and tune it. My problem is that it is on a mini DVD in the camera. Well the disc won't load on my computer and there is no interface cord for the camera(borrowed). I am going to Walmart tomorrow to see if they can be of assistance transferring it to a regular disc or putting it on line so I can download it.
Barring any help from them I am in need of help from any one here on the forum that can help. Would be glad to send the disc. Have never uploaded one to Utube or tried to load one here on the forum. So I could use some help. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help out.

Bill

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Don't feel alone Bill, It will take some time to figure out how to load a small enough video to put on youtube or even email to someone. I don't have it down yet. I was lucky that my in car video camera is low quality and has timed segments of recording. I got this email this morning, its so true. :)

=

Attachments

• computer.jpg
    computer.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Hey Bill...
I'm no help either... But I do look forward to seeing it once you figure it
out....good luck..

Back