Help for Heroes CAV GT40 Britcar 2009

Hi all,

I am a serving officer in The Parachute Regiment in the Uk and I have built a CAV in a hangar where I'm based. I am intending to run the car in the Britcar Event taking place on the 2 - 4 October 2009 at Silverstone in aid of Help for Heroes. www.helpforheroes.org.uk

I am sure that a few of you have heard of the charity and know that the work they do is vital to helping those injured and the families of those killed on Operations in Afghanistan and Iraq while serving with The British Army. We have already been given free tyres for the event, free fuel, free discs and pads and free entry into the event. All extremely helpful indeed!!

I have an attachment to send people if they are interested in getting involved on any level - especially sponsorship. Its a worthwhile cause and any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Nick Humphreys.

Nice one mate a quality cause, im a lowly civvi with the raf, work with a lot of guys and gals who have been to afghan recently. You racing your 40? Will try come down and cheer you on!

Back