P 4/5 May Go Racing

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Jim, I understand you guy are looking for sponsors and investors to being this beauty to life. If I had the money to invest in this project, I'd be all over it. Would $100 help? LOL What a fantastic idea, I really hope you guys are able to see it through to completion and competition. This would be the most beautiful car on the starting grid, and hopefully the most beautiful winner!

Laters,

Brian

Jim, I understand you guy are looking for sponsors and investors to being this beauty to life. If I had the money to invest in this project, I'd be all over it. Would $100 help? LOL What a fantastic idea, I really hope you guys are able to see it through to completion and competition. This would be the most beautiful car on the starting grid, and hopefully the most beautiful winner!

Laters,

Brian

Thanks!

Hey Jim,
I know that the photo is probably just a rendering, but a different wheel would really make the car that much more beautiful. I hope everything goes to plan. If you need help with someone on the team, i could help. Whether it be a clean up kid around the paddock area or something else. I would love to help.
Evan

Hey Jim,
I know that the photo is probably just a rendering, but a different wheel would really make the car that much more beautiful. I hope everything goes to plan. If you need help with someone on the team, i could help. Whether it be a clean up kid around the paddock area or something else. I would love to help.
Evan

Hi

Thanks.

Yes simply a photoshop. If we build her she'll look a bit different.

Best

What is not to like... it will go fast, look good, have a sweet sound, and be powered by a Ford... I mean Ferrari. Well, nothing is perfect.

Just kidding. Best of luck, I admire anyone that wants to build a car and race with it; especially those that have the means to accomplish it.

Take care,
Kevin

Work in progress.

Attachments

• AAp4-5post(wip_definitivo).jpg
    AAp4-5post(wip_definitivo).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 589
  • AAP4-5side(wip_defintivo).jpg
    AAP4-5side(wip_defintivo).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 570
Aren't ALMS GT2 production based vehicles?

Unless it would compete in the LMP class, which would be a very tall order.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Jim, I wish you every success. Have you found a sponsor yet? I dare say that may be the toughest part of the project.

We are getting interest from a number of people and may be able to race in other races as well.

Still a work in progress and sponsor logo's only for illustration no sponsors signed yet.

Attachments

• page1_sm.jpg
    page1_sm.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 463
  • page6_sm.jpg
    page6_sm.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 462
  • page8_sm.jpg
    page8_sm.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 473
Looks great Jim. Seeing the amount of interest in the project on F Chat shows you've got the support to make it happen.

I'm sure it's covered, but just checking the rules, and the ADAC supp. regs might have a couple of hurdles to clear first though...

The organiser only decides upon the eligbility of the
vehicles in agreement with the DMSB.
In particular in cases of car models which were built in
smaller units, such as Ferrari Maranello, a vehicle may be
refused. Before investing in the preparation of any such
vehicle, the car owner should contact the organiser or the
DMSB regarding its eligibility.

and...

The standard car which provides the basis for the race car
must have been built in at least 4 identical units. The
participant must furnish proof hereof.

(though this one could be argued that it's an Enzo chassis? Maybe we need another 3 x P4/5's out and about!)

The images look great. Looking forward to seeing it on a track somewhere soon.

Looks great Jim. Seeing the amount of interest in the project on F Chat shows you've got the support to make it happen.

I'm sure it's covered, but just checking the rules, and the ADAC supp. regs might have a couple of hurdles to clear first though...

The organiser only decides upon the eligbility of the
vehicles in agreement with the DMSB.
In particular in cases of car models which were built in
smaller units, such as Ferrari Maranello, a vehicle may be
refused. Before investing in the preparation of any such
vehicle, the car owner should contact the organiser or the
DMSB regarding its eligibility.

and...

The standard car which provides the basis for the race car
must have been built in at least 4 identical units. The
participant must furnish proof hereof.

(though this one could be argued that it's an Enzo chassis? Maybe we need another 3 x P4/5's out and about!)

The images look great. Looking forward to seeing it on a track somewhere soon.

There is an experimental class that we can run in there. There may also be other venues that will let us run.

Best

Brian Hamilton

Hey Jim,

I know you guys are looking for major sponsors and all that good stuff, have you considered getting RCR involved in the chassis construction since they already do a P4 replica? Just an idea I pulled outta my rear-end. LOL I think you have access to plenty of people who could do the chassis design and all that good stuff, but it may be easier and less expensive to go this route, maybe?

If I win the lottery, I'll be your sponsor!

Brian

Hey Jim,

I know you guys are looking for major sponsors and all that good stuff, have you considered getting RCR involved in the chassis construction since they already do a P4 replica? Just an idea I pulled outta my rear-end. LOL I think you have access to plenty of people who could do the chassis design and all that good stuff, but it may be easier and less expensive to go this route, maybe?

If I win the lottery, I'll be your sponsor!

Brian

Thanks!

P 4/5 Competizione will be on a Ferrari Chassis.

Brian Hamilton

I figured as much. LOL Just an option that popped into my head like I said. I can't wait to see this thing come to fruition!!!

Back