Very Nice photo's

IMHO that really was the golden age of cars. Every one of the cars in those photos is stunning from any angle. I'm curious, what were YOU doing when those photos were taken and how does it make you feel knowing you now own one of the cars featured? I'd be beside myself with pride. Fantastic stuff, thanks.

IMHO that really was the golden age of cars. Every one of the cars in those photos is stunning from any angle. I'm curious, what were YOU doing when those photos were taken and how does it make you feel knowing you now own one of the cars featured? I'd be beside myself with pride. Fantastic stuff, thanks.

I was listening to the race on SW Radio.

Very Lucky.

Really interesting. I've never seen canards on a MKIV like as on J5 in the last picture set. It looks like these were pictures from practice sessions but the canards were not used in the race or by any other MKIV. Anyone know any details on this?

Keith

Really interesting. I've never seen canards on a MKIV like as on J5 in the last picture set. It looks like these were pictures from practice sessions but the canards were not used in the race or by any other MKIV. Anyone know any details on this?

Like no one is in much of a hurry there.....

Great photos Jim - P4 heaven!

Back