Thanks Dennis at Olthoff Racing

I just wanted to thank Dennis on this forum for going out of his way to help me with my amp gague wiring problem on my GT-40. I called Dennis, he answered all my questions and emailed me a file on how to fix my problem and was more than nice about it. I did not buy my car from him but look forward to doing business with him in the future. I had read he was a stand up guy and I agree....The file he sent was with colored pictures and a easy step by step list to follow.....did it in an hour.....

Dennis is da man! I'm years away from my SPF GT40 purchase, but he has always indulged my questions etc. There's no question in my mind that when the time comes for me, he's the guy who's going to get my business! :thumbsup:

I have spoken with Dennis on many occasions, he always answers the phone and is helpful.
I have installed several of his upgrades on my SPF and everything worked as advertized.
Marshall, could you forward the e-mail on the Amp gauge? I am going to install a master cut off and I want to correct the wiring at that time.
[email protected]
Thanks,Dave

Back