SPF GT40 factory pictures

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very cool...

I have to ask - What is this frame from - The one on the right (not the Cobra) ??
Is it a Brock Coupe?

04frame.jpg

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
My guess would be a Noble.

It is a Rossion (nee Noble) that Hi Tech builds for Dean Rosen for sale in the US. Lee Noble is no longer with Noble Cars and has a new car , the Fenix that I understand Hi Tech will also be building. Not to mention the Perana, the Joule, the Speedway 32 Fords and all of the other road candy that comes from Sundridge Park.........

And what is that funky "old school" chassis pictured in the photos?

I sure wish I could have gone on this trip, good food, great wines and a factory filled with dream toys!

It is a Rossion (nee Noble) that Hi Tech builds for Dean Rosen for sale in the US. Lee Noble is no longer with Noble Cars and has a new car , the Fenix that I understand Hi Tech will also be building. Not to mention the Perana, the Joule, the Speedway 32 Fords and all of the other road candy that comes from Sundridge Park.........

And what is that funky "old school" chassis pictured in the photos?

I sure wish I could have gone on this trip, good food, great wines and a factory filled with dream toys!

Judging by the rust on the "funky old school" could it be one of the 12 barnfinds that Shelby tried to pass off?

Back