MK1 for sale?

I just missed Dean's car for sale. By the time I got the money together I called and they had delivered it the day before... I know, early bird gets the worm. I think I still have that cash together but am not going to be serious this time until I identify the car again.

Therefore, does anyone know of a Superformance MK1 for sale that is reasonably priced? I know of a couple of rollers and at least 1 ready built but they are well north of 100K finished or the cost to finish. I liked Dean's; high $70s ready to go. Yes, I understand that "reasonable" is difficult to determine and everyone selling wants 20% more than anyone buying.

Understand at that price I am going to make concessions but I really would like an MK1 and if possible Red or Gulf colors (gulf flares are a bonus). My price range cannot float too much higher than 80. Am I dreaming?

I know the other manuf. make great cars too, just interested in an SPF.

Thanks

Kevin

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
You could try calling Johnson Precision Machining, I think they are called, in Milford, Ohio. I think the owner had an SPF car for sale; I don't know if he still has it.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Kevin,

There is a Mk1 on Ebay right now, gulf livery, 342 Roush, chassis p2000 in Monterey Calif. Buy it now price is pretty reasonable.

Does this belong to someone here on the forum?

Thanks Tim, I just called... it is on the other side of the country, I am evaluating options to fly there.

Build by Dennis and was one of the first cars off the boat. I assume it was built when others on this forum got theirs.

Sounds like a nice ride; 10K more than Dean's.

Thanks for the heads up, I check ebay almost daily, I must have missed it.

Back