Intercity Lines Enclosed Service

Hello GT40s Members,

We have found that many customers and forum members are not fully aware of the service that Intercity Lines provides. We would like to take this opportunity to explain and show some photos of the steps Intercity takes in loading a car for transport.

Photo#1 & Photo#2
Upon arrival the drivers will perform a complete walk around inspection, noting VIN# and mileage of vehicle and condition of outside of the vehicle.

Photo#3
Next step will be to place a floor mat in the car and cover the drivers seat with a plastic cover.

Photo#4 & #5 & #6
The vehicle is driven on to the lift gate keeping the car level and lifted up and driven into the transporter.

Photo#7
The vehicle is driven into the transporter. Please note all our transporters are equipped with hardwood floors, drip barriers to protect lower level vehicles from upper level vehicles.

Photo#8
We use only nylon wheel saddles to secure the car down, over the tires only no chains, hooks or tensioners on the frame or undercarriage.

Photo#9
Once the vehicle is completely secured in the transporter we cover the vehicle with a cloth car cover and a plastic cover for added protection.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Attachments

• Picture3small.jpg
    Picture3small.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 266
  • Picture4.jpg
    Picture4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 242
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture44 smaller.jpg
    Picture44 smaller.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 273
  • Picture11small.jpg
    Picture11small.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture12smallerlighter.jpg
    Picture12smallerlighter.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 232
  • Picture22small.jpg
    Picture22small.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 266
I wish I would have known this as I just (5 min ago) booked transport for a a recent purchase. I will def. use you guys when I give RCR my business later this year.

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
Choice of transport companies

Interesting forum location for a post that is pure advertising.

What version of a GT40 is that, anyway?

Anyone considering car transport might find this site useful:

Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies - Your Source For Finding a Quality Auto Transporter!

The site's navigation is a little strange, but the page on Intercity is here:

Intercity Lines, Inc. - 4 Stars out of 5 - Transport Reviews.com - Your Auto Transport Information Source. View Reviews, Ratings and Rankings of Auto Transporters.

Back