I need help finding parts for a kellison gt40

Hey everyone, Im new to the whole gt40 thing, this is actually my first time using a forum. I am buying a kellison gt40 in a few weeks, i need a few tips. the body is on a vw but it has no vin and no title, how do i go on to purchase it and title it in michigan? second is, where in the world do i purchase parts for it? I am mostly looking for the interior. I have a lot of work to do on the body. I will post a picture of it in a few.. Any help would be great!! thank you :thumbsup:

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Hi Mattry. Welcome to the forum. I don't have any experience with the Kellison, and don't see a lot of posts come through here about them, but this site should be of great assistance in originating ideas and tips on fabricating whatever parts or pieces you'll need. If you've got mechanical skills that can take full advantage of the vast knowledge on this site, you'll have a very nice car when finished. Good luck and I'll now defer you to someone that can specifically answer your questions (I live in AR, so the DMV rules don't apply).

Back