Mk3 (non-B) body

Not mine, just found this: LOLA T70 MK III: eBay Motors (item 120604188245 end time Sep-02-10 10:14:49 PDT)

Seems like a so-so price, it looks like it includes glass.

BTW, I have something similar, I bought a MK3B complete body with a tube chassis a year or two back for $5k, and I'm thinking more and more that if you want to get one of these things on the road, the RCR package is really a pretty damn good deal. Not plugging for Fran or anything, but I keep adding up everything that the car still needs and it's darn difficult to come out ahead of their prices; alas the fun & therapy is in the construction for us I guess.

Not mine, just found this: LOLA T70 MK III: eBay Motors (item 120604188245 end time Sep-02-10 10:14:49 PDT)

Seems like a so-so price, it looks like it includes glass.

BTW, I have something similar, I bought a MK3B complete body with a tube chassis a year or two back for $5k, and I'm thinking more and more that if you want to get one of these things on the road, the RCR package is really a pretty damn good deal. Not plugging for Fran or anything, but I keep adding up everything that the car still needs and it's darn difficult to come out ahead of their prices; alas the fun & therapy is in the construction for us I guess.

The glass is included!

please call email or text for more info or pictures...

(415)794-6224 or [email protected]

Thank you!!

Back