GT40 Incar Superkhana Video

Well,

Finally managed to get to an event this year and in-car footage is on youtube on below link. Went well considering I haven't driven there in over 5 years and still a bit of setup work to do to get front end to bite (6th overall, see www.classicrally.com.au Aug 8 superkhana for the results list and photos), but now I'm working on installing a more progressive throttle linkage as it is very hard to modulate on the low speed stuff.

There is also some external footage of a couple of my runs. Search youtube for GT40 speed dome superkhana if you're keen.

YouTube - DRB GT40 #67 200MPH Speed Dome 080810

Cheers,
Julian

Hi Julian.

There's a nice bit of tail-wagging going on in one of those vids. Very inspiring! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the link.

I love watching vid clips of guys driving their 40's etc. Keeps me focused on why I'm spending all this money trying to build a car in the first place.

Mark

Hi Julian.

There's a nice bit of tail-wagging going on in one of those vids. Very inspiring! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the link.

I love watching vid clips of guys driving their 40's etc. Keeps me focused on why I'm spending all this money trying to build a car in the first place.

Mark

good drive! seems nicely set up.:thumbsup:

Back