SPF Laps at Watkins Glen Vintage 9-12

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
We will be having Superformance product parade laps at the Vintage Grand Prix at Watkins Glen on September 12 during the track lunch break.

All SPF cars are welcome. See us in the paddock at the Time Machines/Olthoff Racing trailer to register.

Dennis Olthoff will be racing his GT40 and we will have a GT40 MK II there as well as some other Superformance products including the brand new MK II "FIA" car.

Oh, and there might just be a very special Italian surprise on hand ........

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Alan,

This thread is actually from last year, the date is 9-11 this year. Wally Hunt couldn't "bump" the post I put on the manufacturers announcements area, so he bumped last years post.

The "MK II FIA" is the Superformance small block FIA/USRRC "Cobra" we introduced last year. We will have one at the Glen this year along with a GT40 "R", a SPF MK III (427 Cobra) and some assorted customer GT40s/MK IIIs, etc. A special treat will be my weekends roomates GT MK IV....yes, one of the new production Kar Kraft MK IVs will be there.

And if it had made it in time we would have shown the new SPF MK II "Street Car" (slabside to some) that is finishing at the factory.

Hi Alan I bumped this on purpose to see if anyone else was going. ( as they probably can't post to the other one either ) I probably should have started a new post, Just liked the way Rick had this worded, That said anyone else going ???? Wish you could make it. Wally

Back