New Photos of P2264

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter

DSC_0009_20090701_256.JPG

DSC_0185_20090701_432.JPG

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
These are some new pix a friend of mine took recently, sorry about the odd sizes, I'm not very good at this photo thing.

Hey Jim,
Looks like you washed your car! :) Hahaha. Jim's motto is "I'd rather drive it than wash it" - at least that's what he said at the local saturday morning gathering this past weekend.

Nice pics and I don't know much about the picture posting thing either, but I do know I get mine rejected for being too big. So how you get too large a pic to go through, I have no idea.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Mesa,

It was nice talking to you on Saturday, How's the SLC comming along, Pix? any size will do!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Wow, Jim! Your car has a feature that I seldom see on others....really like the "symmetrical" nature of the twin Gurney bubbles!

That's a CLASSY look, amigo!

Cheers from Doug!!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Rich,

I go to Alice's almost every Saturday morning, I live just down the road on Skyline so I'm there alot.

I usually have coffee with some motorcycle friends at the little market across from Alice's 9:00 am+- on Sat and often Sun too. Then I usually go to the gathering behind Santana Row off Winchester 10:00 to 12:00+-.

Let me know if you are going up, I'll meet you.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Jim, you ought to know.....you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant....excepting Alice!

Cheers from Doug!!!!

Jim,

I may just have to take you up on that. The weekend is out, Co-ed bridal shower, but the following weekend I'll try to get a morning free.

Rich.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Doug,

Ah, yes, Arlo......

Our Alice's is a very iconic resturant on the great Highway 35, Skyline Blvd. It runs along the ridge of the Santa Cruz Mountains down one side of the Silicon Valley.

A few years back, Road and Track listed Skyline Blvd as one of the 10 best driving roads in the Country. It is a truly great drive, approximately 24 miles with just one stop sign. It's a great combination of turns and fast sweepers.

The best part is, it's located at the end of my driveway!

Alice's and the little market across the street has long been a gathering place for Sports Cars and Motorcycles. Some interesting history as well. Neil Young and David Crosby live up there (Misty Mountain), Ken Kesey wrote One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest & the Merry Pranksters got their start along there and Buckminster Fuller built the first Geodesic Dome across the street from our property!

Last edited:

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Now, THAT's funny, Keith!

Never heard that before......love it!

Aaaaah, yes...."I don't want a pickle, just want to ride my motorsickle"....another great one from the great one! As long as we're talkin' about the great one, here's what is probably my favorite song by Arlo:

YouTube - Arlo Guthrie/Buffalo Skinners

My apologies, Jim, for the thread drift :stunned: .......

Cheers from Doug!!

Back