kit car show, Exeter

Hi Simon

Yes going both days will be on the cobra club stand, call in if your coming free coffee/tea you will be more than welcome, Andy

Simon,

I WAS going to go until the wife has me house (and cat) sitting while she swans off to Lyme Regis for the weekend (not far from Exeter at all)....

:furious:

Sorry mate - we'll get that pint one day...

Simon,

I WAS going to go until the wife has me house (and cat) sitting while she swans off to Lyme Regis for the weekend (not far from Exeter at all)....

:furious:

Total thread drift, but my wife's from Lyme, one day I hope to make it to Exeter kit car show.

Can you ask your wife to say hello to our friends.

Total thread drift, but my wife's from Lyme, one day I hope to make it to Exeter kit car show.

Can you ask your wife to say hello to our friends.

Nick,

A lovely part of the world. The wife and I were married in Lyme Regis with a bunch of friends who travelled down there. The good lady wants her ashes scattered off the end of the Cobb as she loves it that much :)

Mind you, if she keeps slowing down my build I'll happily throw her off the end of the Cobb... :)

Cheers,

Graham.

Graham

I proposed to my wife on the Cobb, married in Uplyme Church 100 yards from my wife’s parents house. My father in law was a Lyme Regis lifeboat man so we have strong ties. Exiled to the North now, with children that talk with funny accents, but if those 6 numbers come up I’d be back like a shot

Best check its still on there was talk at Stafford that it was going to be cancelled apparently which is a shame because it's actually my favourite show of the year. The atmosphere and the people who attend is better than the others in my opinion.

D.

The show was a bit quieter than normal, slightly fewer stands, good turnout of cobs, but only on (Gulf) GT40 turned up. Looked a very nice car though with a nice quiet burble from the exhausts. Don't know who's it was though?

Simon

Back