Total Kit Car day at Brands Hatch

I've just spent the day at Brands Hatch where Total Kit Car magazine put on an open pit lane event for all kit car manufacturers to show their wares. Manufacturers were a little thin on the ground with few potential buyers by the look of it. However, Southern GT were there with two cars, Mick Sollis' red car and Glenn Masons gulf car.
Thanks to Glenn for taking me out, I was very impressed. These cars are just spectacular. The build quality is superb. Fit and finish is second to none. If I were in the market for a GT40 today, this is where I would invest my money.
Thanks Adam, Graham, Glenn and Nick. It may have rained most of the day, but I had a good time. Even my wife enjoyed it.:thumbsup:

Martin

Attachments

• IMG00762-20101005-1529 [640x480].jpg
    IMG00762-20101005-1529 [640x480].jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 418

Glenn M

Supporter
You're very welcome Martin. Next time (not too long we hope!) you can take me out in yours!

Good to see you again, and to meet She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Glenn

Hi Glenn
I see Nick is still trailer man, looking in the back ground of the picture.
Do you know if he has finished his southern gt yet?
Joe Holloway

Glenn M

Supporter
Hi Joe
Not quite, I think it's taken a bit longer because he spends so much time just sitting down looking at the blinding paint job that you laid down!
Soon though we all hope

Glenn

Hi Joe,
So you're the guy that painted Nicks, Glenns and Micks cars..
Wow, what a great job.
I may well be knocking on your door soon.:thumbsup:

Martin

Yeh It would be nice to see it again, on the road or track.
Your still having fun on the race tracks then (Good To See).

Hi Martin Thanks for the coments. If you need to know where we are just pm me or ask Mick

Joe

Back