Practice Day at Harewood House

Malcolm

Supporter
That looks like a good hill climb, one I have not done! How long is it? Is your car painted yet or what colour is it? Couldn't tell from the video.

See you at Donnington

Martin,
A very brisk trip up Harewood in a very nice example of the Southern GT,
takes me back to the eighties when I competed at Harewood in my Hillclimb Modsports Jaguar E type, I took up Hillclimbing and sprinting after many years circuit racing with other Modified E types, the sport is very exacting always looking for that fraction of a second improvement each run,
In 1989 at Harewood I won the Hatfields Jaguar trophy and also the Scrutineers trophy for the best prepared car, great days, often the class winner was a Porshe 911 driven very well by Tony Bancroft, aka Spotty Smith former genuine GT40 hillclimber.
All the best for this season with the SGT , may see you at Donnington , no track time for me, Im not so young these days, but still building GTs etc to earn a living.
cheers,
John.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Martin,

That looked a good day. How did the event go for you or is this just practice for the Isle of Man?:thumbsup:

Steve

Hi Malcolm
Not painted yet so still in the grey gellcoat.
Steve
Just a shake down for the car and me. Some work to do for Donnington and the Isle of Man. Upping the rear springs and the pulleys continue to contact the bulkhead.

Martin.

Back